I found this cute advertisement shared via upworthy today. Last March, I had the good fortune to go to TEDxPSU and saw the creator of GoldieBlox, Debbie Sterling, share the story of her creation. I’ll let her talk do the talking… The beginning comment is about the previous speaker who juggled swords while riding a unicycle. I can’t make this stuff up!
I hope, wish, want, anticipate this ad getting a Super Bowl spot. I’ll do a happy dance when (not if) that happens.
Let’s go girls!
- GoldieBlox Demands Change With An Incredible New Music Video (halyardconsulting.com)
- GoldieBlox, Building Blocks for Girls, Targets Superbowl Ad Spot (news.softpedia.com)
- GoldieBlox – Toys for Building a Child’s Future! (wonderoftech.com)
- Holiday Gift Guide for Girls: The 2013 Edition (aauw.org)
- Let’s Get Girls Interested In Engineering! (forbes.com)